UNO card game has been around for a long time now. Being a popular game, the UNO card game was developed by Ubisoft and then published by Microsoft Game Studios, Gameloft, and Ubisoft in the year 2006.
It has been released on a wide range of platforms such as iOS devices, Android Devices, PSP, PS3, WiiWave, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo switch.
The game is critically acclaimed and the latest release is supposed to be in the year 2017. It is a card game that can be played by 2 or more players, having both the single-player and multiplayer modes.
Uno is based on the real-time Uno card game. In general, the game has 9 opponents in a 10 player game, and the 10th player is you. There are a total number of 108 cards, and the game is dealt with only 100 cards at first.
The other 8 cards are left on the side, as the players begin dealing with their own cards, and the first player to score 500 points are considered to be the winner.
You will get points when you will get rid of all the cards on your hand before your opponents. Although the points can be from 0-9999, the default value is set at 500 points.
How to Download and Play UNO on Windows PC:
- You can download the game on your PC, and start playing.
- The game starts and the cards are displayed on the bottom of your window.
- You can play the cards or discard any of them by double-clicking on the card. Just double-click on the card and drag it across the screen to move it.
- The game is scored by keeping in mind the total of what every player has in their minds.
- As a player reaches the points, they are eliminated.
- The player who exceeds the designated amount loses.
|UNO Card Game PC Details:|
|File Name||UNO Card Game|
|File Size||1.50 MB|
|Operating System||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32- bit or 64-bit)|
|Category||Windows PC Games|